Wednesday 12 December 2012

Sounds of 2012

Another year almost over, WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE - we all cry?! Soon it will be 2013

But before the new year begins, I wanna take a look back at 2012

MUSIC has had it's lows (Taylor Swift - we are never ever getting back together (oh the pain)) BUT also some very very high highs...

I would probably have a different list of my favourites throughout the year, changing my mind everyday,  based on my mood, but I've given my overall top 10 tracks of this year a good go...Here they are:


1. Jessie Ware - Wildest Moments
2. Of Monsters and Men - Little talks
3. Rhye - The fall
4. AlunaGeorge - Your Drums
5. Theme Park - Jamaica
6. Jake Bugg - Two Fingers
7. Azealia Banks - 212
8. Haim - Go Slow
9. Jack White - I'm Shakin'

and a bit of good old GIRL POWER POP...

10. Girls Aloud - Something New

No comments:

Post a Comment