Friday 10 May 2013

Pete and Paris.

This clip of Pete Doherty (Babyshambles) performing in a bar in Paris has found it's way onto Youtube.

J'adore Paris (that's about the extent of my French vocab used right there..) and..

I have a weird relationship with Pete Doherty, weird in the sense that an ACTUAL relationship doesn't exist, obviously, but I half fancy him despite him always looking, well, a bit of a sweaty mess.



When The Libertines were at their peak, I really had a massive crush on him, but even now, those feelings still linger on a little. Anyway, putting my maybe bad taste in men aside.. anything Pete seems to do musically is right - Libertines, Babyshambles, solo stuff etc - I can't seem to fault pretty much any of it.

And now he's dabbling in a bit of reggae it seems, this might be the next Babyshambles single. From the footage here, I already think it is a good'un:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IR9y2iEM5Ys


No comments:

Post a Comment