Monday 19 November 2012

Camden Crawl 2012


I love festivals - good music, sunshine (more likely to be rain...), fashion, and lots of dancing...

Camden Crawl is a festival with a bit of a difference, it's in Camden Town, London and takes place on bank holiday weekend across various pubs and bars in the area. It's one of my FAVOURITES.

This year I couldn't wait to go again, I enjoy the busy London streets and the feeling that you can be whoever you want to be, there is such a mix of people, clothes and places.

British weather being true to form - it was raining, but that didn't put a dampener  (ha ha ha hahhhaa... *sorry) on our time, I loved every second.

We enjoyed a few cheeky drinks ... (can't beat a cocktail, especially when it's a freebie)





All the bands and artists I saw were great, there's a real energy in every place you go to, a lot of the bands are on the verge of "making it" and you can feel their excitement, spirit and determination when they're on stage. They really mean every not they play and every word they sing. Churchill would be proud - blood, sweat and tears People!

Here's me and my BFF



 I recommend: 

Lucy Rose: listen to don't worry and feel your heart melt a little.

Willy Moon: yeah yeah - here he is performing in the crowd

the folkerly (yep just invented that..) Admiral Fallow

and my favourite of the weekend Theme Park - check out their songs Jamaica and Two Hours - they make part of my summer soundtrack.



Check them out, you won't be disappointed.

Camden Crawl happens every May bank holiday - it provides an alternative to your traditional muddy field festival. And you get to shower and use proper toilets.. Anything beats using a portaloo. X

No comments:

Post a Comment